The winner of our 4th Annual Drawing was: Shelby Senior Services
Shelby Senior Services Offers:
- We offer a variety of day and evening programs for seniors on site at the Horizon Center, including a hot lunch on weekdays at 11 am., with 18-hour notice.
- We offer a health and wellness education programs at various locations around Shelbyville.
- We sponsor day excursions and a few out-of-state bus trips.
- We operate ShelbyGo, a door-to-door transportation service for seniors and disabled individuals by reservation.
- We offer a variety of health screenings by appointment, including hearing and blood pressure.
- We conduct a caregiver and friendly visitor program for those who are shut-in.
- Most of our services are free to seniors over 60, but donations are appreciated.
Contact them at:
HOURS: 8a.m. to 4:30p.m. Monday-Friday
LOCATION: The Horizon Center
The Center of Senior Life in Shelby County
1504 S. Harrison Street
Shelbyville, IN 46176